Do you have questions? Contact us now



Your next CBD cannabis cultivation won’t be complete without Charlotte Angels Auto CBD. This hybrid genetics is easy to cultivate and produces inflorescences with very high CBD percentages. Try it now and enjoy the relaxing, creative, and rejuvenating effects.


+ compri + risparmi

Quantità 1 - 9 10 - 49 50 - 99 100 - 499 500 - 999 1000+
Prezzo u. 3,90  3,30  2,80  2,00  1,45  1,00 



Charlotte Angel Auto CBD is an autoflowering cannabis seed variety of hybrid origin, 80% sativa dominant, the remaining 20% is indica. The plants of this cbd marijuana genetics can be grown throughout Europe, having THC levels that are fully within the legal limits (THC<0.2%); the percentages of cannabidiol (CBD) present in these beautiful cannabis buds are very high, considerably higher than 15%.

Charlotte Angel Auto CBD is also a perfect marijuana genetics for therapeutic purposes, it also generates super relaxing, creative and completely regenerating effects; these buds are perfect to smoke freely after a hard day of the week. The plants generated by these feminized seeds will all be female, and will produce an average of 350 gr/m2, and with high quality lumatek lamps we can aim to harvest 1.5 grams for watt; while, if we choose to grow this brilliant outdoor cannabis strain we will harvest around 200 grams for plant.

Charlotte Angel Auto CBD is a cannabis strain ready in 10 weeks from seed to harvest! This short life cycle will allow us to generate stumps of medium height but with fantastic productivity. This is a light cannabis genetics that is very easy to grow, recommended for both experienced cannabis growers and novice cultivators.

Additional information













Customers who bought CHARLOTTE ANGEL AUTO CBD they also bought these products

For outdoor cannabis cultivation, particular attention is recommended to the period in which to grow cbd seeds. In areas with a Mediterranean climate, you can start growing cannabis light outdoors from April 1st to May 30th; while, where we find the Atlantic/continental climate, we recommend growing outdoors in the period from May 1st to June 30th.

According to the current legislation in the United Kingdom, cannabis with a thc content greater than 1 mg is illegal, which obviously cannot be sold in shops and even less grown inside the country. Therefore, Cannabis CBD with thc values of less than 1 mg in the UK is legal.

In the UK, a specific license called the “Controlled Drug Domestic License” is required to grow cbd cannabis, this particular permit must be obtained from the UK Home Office. Obviously, the inflorescences must not have thc concentrations higher than 0.2%, otherwise there could be problems with the law.

There are various valid methods for the extraction of cbd oil from the inflorescences of cannabis light, in our opinion the most valid is the extraction with CO₂, which offers countless advantages. The CO₂ in this method will be manipulated with the aim of reaching the “supercritical” phase. After that, the CO₂ will have taken on the properties of both a liquid and a gas, and will be passed through the cbd inflorescences in order to separate cannabinoids and terpenes.

Light marijuana seeds do not have any European certification, only certified hemp seeds, also present in our catalog, are supplied upon delivery with a copy of the European certificate that makes them legally cultivable in the European Union.

We 💓 Cannabis

We love what we do for this reason we want to do it in the best possible way, by buying on our site you are not simply buying cannabis seeds but you are fomenting an idea that goes further than the simple trade.

We ship worldwide as discreetly and securely as possible. Shipments arrive in about 5 days throughout Europe and in maximum 20 days in the rest of the world.

Our products are subjected to rigorous checks before being presented in our catalog, the analyzes are precise.

No order is too small or too big for us from the heart of Barcelona we are able to have privileged access to the best genetics in the world by offering our customers innovative products at competitive prices.

For every order you place on our site you will receive a semi-gift commensurate with your spending amount. For example by ordering 3 seeds you will receive a free seed of the same or other variety.