Do you have questions? Contact us now


Cannatonic CBD feminized cannabis seed variety with thc values below the legal limit for the large-scale production of cbd inflorescences.


+ compri + risparmi

Quantità 1 - 9 10 - 49 50 - 99 100 - 499 500 - 999 1000+
Prezzo u. 3,90  3,30  2,80  2,00  1,45  1,00 



Cannatonic CBD is a light photoperiod cannabis seed variety well known internationally due to its unique characteristics. One of these concerns its production of legal marijuana inflorescences, in fact in indoor cultivation this cannabis plant can easily produce up to 500-800 gr/m2 of resinous and fragrant buds; in an open field crop, on the other hand, we will harvest 300-600 gr/plant. It has a particular genetic heritage that can be the envy of any other cannabis strain, its parents are Kompolti and Cannatonic, two marijuana genetics of extreme fame all over the world.

Cannatonic CBD is 80% indica-dominant marijuana genetics, while the remaining 20% of the genes are sativa. It has a normal life cycle like all photoperiod strains, with indoor flowering times of 40 days; while, if we intend to grow this outdoor light cannabis genetics we could expect to harvest the plants in early September. Cannabinoid levels are very important in light marijuana strains, therefore according to our analyzes, levels of CBD>16% extremely high, and percentages of THC<0.3% below the legal limit. From law.

As for the height, Cannatonic CBD remains discreet with heights that will not exceed 60-100 cm indoors, while in outdoor crops we could expect plants with a height between 100-150 cm. It also has unique flavors and aromas, with a sweet flavor that stands out from other marijuana genetics. The flowers will be of a very intense green color and with a truly unique compactness. These are obviously feminized seeds so that we can grow all female plants in our cannabis crop.

Additional information













Customers who bought CANNATONIC CBD they also bought these products

For outdoor cannabis cultivation, particular attention is recommended to the period in which to grow cbd seeds. In areas with a Mediterranean climate, you can start growing cannabis light outdoors from April 1st to May 30th; while, where we find the Atlantic/continental climate, we recommend growing outdoors in the period from May 1st to June 30th.

According to the current legislation in the United Kingdom, cannabis with a thc content greater than 1 mg is illegal, which obviously cannot be sold in shops and even less grown inside the country. Therefore, Cannabis CBD with thc values of less than 1 mg in the UK is legal.

In the UK, a specific license called the “Controlled Drug Domestic License” is required to grow cbd cannabis, this particular permit must be obtained from the UK Home Office. Obviously, the inflorescences must not have thc concentrations higher than 0.2%, otherwise there could be problems with the law.

There are various valid methods for the extraction of cbd oil from the inflorescences of cannabis light, in our opinion the most valid is the extraction with CO₂, which offers countless advantages. The CO₂ in this method will be manipulated with the aim of reaching the “supercritical” phase. After that, the CO₂ will have taken on the properties of both a liquid and a gas, and will be passed through the cbd inflorescences in order to separate cannabinoids and terpenes.

Light marijuana seeds do not have any European certification, only certified hemp seeds, also present in our catalog, are supplied upon delivery with a copy of the European certificate that makes them legally cultivable in the European Union.

We 💓 Cannabis

We love what we do for this reason we want to do it in the best possible way, by buying on our site you are not simply buying cannabis seeds but you are fomenting an idea that goes further than the simple trade.

We ship worldwide as discreetly and securely as possible. Shipments arrive in about 5 days throughout Europe and in maximum 20 days in the rest of the world.

Our products are subjected to rigorous checks before being presented in our catalog, the analyzes are precise.

No order is too small or too big for us from the heart of Barcelona we are able to have privileged access to the best genetics in the world by offering our customers innovative products at competitive prices.

For every order you place on our site you will receive a semi-gift commensurate with your spending amount. For example by ordering 3 seeds you will receive a free seed of the same or other variety.