Do you have questions? Contact us now




+ compri + risparmi

Quantità 1 - 9 10 - 29 50 - 99 100 - 499 500 - 999 1000+
Prezzo u. 3,50  3,00  2,50  2,00  1,35  1,00 



Blueberry x Jack Frost CBD is a feminized cannabis strain of 65% sativa-dominant hybrid origin, with the remaining 35% indica. It is a very famous marijuana genetics and known by many international level growers, thanks to its unique and inimitable characteristics such as the optimal resistance to freezing temperatures, the monstrous yields and the fantastic terpenes that characterize it.

Blueberry x Jack Frost CBD cannabis plants guarantee an abundant production of dark green and bright purple buds. The yields in an indoor cultivation are around 500 gr/m2; while, in an outdoor cultivation we will be able, in an easy and efficient way, to obtain a quantity of cannabis inflorescences of about 700 gr per plant. It is possible to grow these strains of light cannabis all over the world in a legal way, thanks to the very low percentages of THC contained in it, which fall within the legal limit imposed in almost any country, THC<0.3%. Conversely, CBD levels are incredibly high, with percentages over 17%.

This splendid cannabis light genetics blooms in early August if the plants are grown outdoors, flowering will finish in mid-September. On the other hand, if the plants are grown indoors they will flower after about 2 months of life, and will finish after 7 weeks.

Additional information













Customers who bought BLUEBERRY X JACK FROST CBD they also bought these products

For outdoor cannabis cultivation, particular attention is recommended to the period in which to grow cbd seeds. In areas with a Mediterranean climate, you can start growing cannabis light outdoors from April 1st to May 30th; while, where we find the Atlantic/continental climate, we recommend growing outdoors in the period from May 1st to June 30th.

According to the current legislation in the United Kingdom, cannabis with a thc content greater than 1 mg is illegal, which obviously cannot be sold in shops and even less grown inside the country. Therefore, Cannabis CBD with thc values of less than 1 mg in the UK is legal.

In the UK, a specific license called the “Controlled Drug Domestic License” is required to grow cbd cannabis, this particular permit must be obtained from the UK Home Office. Obviously, the inflorescences must not have thc concentrations higher than 0.2%, otherwise there could be problems with the law.

There are various valid methods for the extraction of cbd oil from the inflorescences of cannabis light, in our opinion the most valid is the extraction with CO₂, which offers countless advantages. The CO₂ in this method will be manipulated with the aim of reaching the “supercritical” phase. After that, the CO₂ will have taken on the properties of both a liquid and a gas, and will be passed through the cbd inflorescences in order to separate cannabinoids and terpenes.

Light marijuana seeds do not have any European certification, only certified hemp seeds, also present in our catalog, are supplied upon delivery with a copy of the European certificate that makes them legally cultivable in the European Union.

Pianta di cannabis cbdv con alta concentrazione di cannabidivarina

What is CBDV?

CBDV is obviously a cannabis phytocannabinoid with unique and inimitable characteristics, discovered in 1969.

We 💓 Cannabis

We love what we do for this reason we want to do it in the best possible way, by buying on our site you are not simply buying cannabis seeds but you are fomenting an idea that goes further than the simple trade.

We ship worldwide as discreetly and securely as possible. Shipments arrive in about 5 days throughout Europe and in maximum 20 days in the rest of the world.

Our products are subjected to rigorous checks before being presented in our catalog, the analyzes are precise.

No order is too small or too big for us from the heart of Barcelona we are able to have privileged access to the best genetics in the world by offering our customers innovative products at competitive prices.

For every order you place on our site you will receive a semi-gift commensurate with your spending amount. For example by ordering 3 seeds you will receive a free seed of the same or other variety.