Vaping cannabis is the best solution you can take to best consume your resinous and compact buds. In fact, it is known that vaporizing the herb does not cause any danger to the health of the individual; unlike smoking which releases thousands of toxins and is harmful to health in the long run. Read this article to find out all the details on vaping marijuana and the best vaporizers on the market.
Vaporizer, what is it?
By vaporizer we mean a tool that is able to heat the ganja, and also other substances, until their active ingredients are released in the form of vapor and then be inhaled. The main advantage over a simple joint remains in the fact that the plant material will not be burned. This will result in a great health benefit. In fact, it is now known that marijuana does not create any health risk, unlike alcohol and tobacco, but the only risk it could have is that of combustion if it is not vaporized. Therefore, it is advisable to use a vaporizer also for your health, as well as for economic savings over time.
In fact, the vaporizer creates a more intense and stronger high than a simple joint, using even less weed. Although the method of vaporizing medicinal plants has been used for hundreds of years, it has only recently been applied to cannabis. It was Eagle Bill who used the heat gun invented by California hemp growers in 1993 to introduce the method of using vaporizers for THC.
Operation of the Vaporizer
Most vaporizers work the same way. Here is an easy guide to using a vaporizer in the best way:
- First, we would like to point out that high quality weed will be essential in your starter kit; all this to avoid problems with vaping due to poor marijuana. A grinder will be essential, in fact we will have to grind our ganja well before inserting it into the vaporizer, otherwise it may not vaporize.
- Once you’ve ground your buds well, insert them into the device making sure to press the pile to make more room for your weed. We recommend never filling the vaporizer to the brim and always leaving some space for the air to circulate.
- After doing this we will be ready to enjoy our vaporized cannabis, but not before waiting at least a minute for the vaporizer to be ready to be able to inhale at its best.
- Cleaning your vaporizer is essential, so we recommend cleaning it after each use. For proper cleaning, use isopropyl alcohol and a moistened cotton swab.
Using a vaporizer is considered healthier than smoking because the herbs are heated rather than burned. Therefore, the vapor ideally does not contain the toxic substances contained in the smoke. Also, in the long run, the evaporator can save 35-45% of the cost of smoking, which can save you money in the long run. Other benefits of the evaporator are better flavor, more appropriate selection, and the ability to better control temperature and dosage. Furthermore, vaping cannabis will produce a much stronger high than a classic joint, so it’s also preferred by millions of marijuana experts.
Portable vs Fixed Vaporizers
The portable vaporizer is perfect for users who intend to vape on the go. They are designed around the concept of mobility and can be easily inserted even in pockets. They are also very easy to use and usually lack the complicated controls and settings of the fixed evaporators. This makes them super simple even for those new to the industry, and they can be used quickly anywhere. However, this also means that control over temperature and other aspects of the vaporizer’s function will be limited.
On the other hand, stationary vaporizers are not designed to be portable. They are complex technical equipment, usually with complex temperature control devices, large filling chambers and various suction accessories.
Electric vs Manual Vaporizers
Electric vaporizers can be battery powered or, in the case of stationary vaporizers, they can also be connected to the mains. You’ll also find that some of them only have one or two buttons on the surface, while others will have digital displays and other settings. Of course, these can be classified as “analog and digital” evaporators.
- The analog vaporizer is a simpler variant of the conventional digital vaporizer. The analog vape pen can have a button to heat cannabis and turn it on / off. Also, they usually have limited temperature settings. They don’t have complicated functions, displays with temperature readings or anything else.
- The digital vaporizer has a display that provides the temperature, power level and other information. These vaporizers also allow you to make specific temperature adjustments, allowing you to enjoy different cannabinoids and terpenes in the same strain.
With manual vaporizers we will have the advantage of not needing a battery or an external power source. Therefore, you will need to use a lighter or torch to provide heat and some models have an internal flame for added convenience. Note: This is different from smoking because the flame does not directly affect the marijuana. It needs external heat.