How and when to do it?
- When to transfer hemp plants?
- What kind of pots to use
- How much space do they need?
- Dimensions of the vessels
- Guide to decanting hemp plants
When to transplant Cannabis Plants.
Consider transplanting your marijuana plants into a larger pot if it exhibits the symptoms listed below:
• Growth problems: Slow growth or a diseased appearance of the plants is observed, this may also be due to the small size of the container.
• Size: The plant has visibly outgrown the pot, it’s time to transplant it into a larger pot.
• Roots: The root system is tangled or protrudes from the pot, the plant must be transplanted.
Vases to use.
90% of more experienced growers prefer to use white pots with water drainage holes in the bottom. The reason for the white color is due to the problem of dark-colored vessels generating excessive heat when hit by light. While the white colored pots greatly help keep the soil inside cool. Many other growers like to use another type of pot, namely the air pot, which promotes excellent plant health as it ensures strong air circulation for the good of the roots.
Space Cannabis Needs.
The space between plants greatly affects plant growth. When growing cannabis for personal use, you usually want to give each plant more space to encourage strong growth. Instead, when hemp is grown for industrial purposes, these plants are grown very closely together. As a result, root tangles release hormones that promote vertical growth without many side branches.
O.G. Kush Autoflower
Probably the strongest car in the ErbadiGrace collection, this variety is synonymous with maximum quality and power. Returns are above average, but perhaps not as heavy as other cars in our collection.
Size of the Vases.
When it comes to the recommended pot size, it depends on whether you are growing indoors or outdoors. Inside, you will be limited by the size of the growing area and the expected number and size of plants. In general, outdoor growing has fewer limitations. Theoretically, you can grow plants of any size outdoors. This ensures that your cannabis roots can grow widely, achieving maximum yield. On the other hand, a flowerpot that is too large is not the best choice: if the roots fail to fill the large vase, you will end up wasting nutrients.
Purple Punch AutoFlower
Purple Punch Autoflowering is an 80% Indica hybrid cannabis, this genetics is obtained by crossing varieties of Larry OG and Gd Purple. This plant is decidedly long to grow, but the abundant yield fully repays us of every effort. Complete the cycle in 12 weeks by offering a product loaded with resins with a THC greater than 20%.
Autoflowering marijuana plants can be transplanted, however, this has a disadvantage. When transplanting photoperiod strains, they usually stay in the vegetative stage of the plant for an extra week to help the plant recover from the stress of transplanting. However, when transplanting autoflowers you do not have this advantage as for autoflowers you cannot decide when to flower, but they automatically go there after about 4 weeks, so the transplant will have a greater impact on the growth and final yield of the plant.
Guide to Transplanting Cannabis.
Transplant Cannabis Plants
– Fill the pot with soil. Water it. Drill a hole in the center, large enough to hold the plant.
– With your hand, cover the soil in the old pot (which contains your plant) and carefully turn it over. The plant should stick out between your fingers.
– Remove the clod and remove the old container. If the sod doesn’t come out, gently squeeze and tap the sides of the pot to loosen the soil. Do not try to pull the plant out by force.
– When the plant is released, transfer the plant to the hole in its new container.
– Lightly water the plant, in this case it is excellent to use a root stimulator to promote root development.
AK 2.0 Autoflower
AK 2.0 Autoflowering is an autoflowering variety that offers a multitude of qualities and, despite its small size, strikes with extreme violence. This hybrid is fast, easy to grow and produces abundant harvests of particularly potent buds.